Print Materials List
Materials for Oil Techniques:
- A cup for odorless mineral spirits.
- A pallet – either wood, glass or paper pallet made for oil paint.
- Paints – The paints can be whatever quality the student desires. Naples yellow or yellow ocher, cadmium red and cadmium yellow, raw sienna, raw umber, viridian green, ultramarine or cobalt blue, alizarin crimson, mars or ivory black and titanium white.
- Brushes – bristle brushes – a number 1 round, number 1 and 3 Filbert, & a 6 and 8 flat. Imitation sable – number 1 and 3. Also feel free to bring more brushes if you have them.
- Medium – any medium that the student is comfortable with. Liquin is a good all-around medium.
- Odorless mineral spirits.
- Stretched canvas and or gesso boards (not canvas board) about 11”x14”
- Smock, apron and/or clothes you don’t mind getting paint on. We will get messy!