High School Art Salon
April 23, 2020 - May 2, 2020
High School Art Salon 2020 has been cancelled in an effort to protect our community via social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Pelham Art Center’s Annual Art Salon welcomes art students from local high schools, such as New Rochelle High School, Pelham High School, Eastchester High School and Bronxville High School among others, to exhibit their work in the PAC galleries.
For Participating Students + Instructors
Please read the following information before submitting your artwork. All works included in the High School Art Salon must follow these criteria:
- Submission Deadline: Friday, March 20, 2020.
- 1 work in any media per student
- Suggested max size 32” x 32” (including frame if framed)* please inquire about artworks larger than this
- All work must be complete and ready to hang/install when delivered to Pelham Art Center
- All work must be delivered with a copy of the artwork delivery label (see below).
- For press purposes, work exhibited at PAC may appear on our website and will be credited and copyrighted with the artist name and date that appears on your form.
- All artwork must be picked up immediately after the exhibition closes. Pelham Art Center is unable to store unclaimed works and is not responsible for any artwork remaining after the pick-up period listed below.
2020 DROP OFF DATES: Wednesday, April 8th – Saturday, April 18th, 10:00AM-4:00PM (PAC Closed Sunday, April 12th)
2020 PICK UP DATES: Monday, May 4th – Saturday, May 9th, 10:00AM-4:00PM