Drawing & Pastels
08/11/2022 - 09/08/2022
Intro to Drawing & Pastels – Materials List:
- 18” x 24” Drawing pad – Strathmore Drawing 400 Series drawing pad recommended.
- Vine charcoal, size medium – any brand will do but Coates Willow Charcoal is recommended.
- A variety of charcoal pencils. Explore different brands and different hardness. Students should have at least a couple of Generals brand -hard- for drawing hair.
- For students that prefer to work in pencil, a variety of pencils from hard to soft or light to dark.
- Kneaded eraser
- White or pink eraser
OPTIONAL – For those using pastel:
- A set of soft pastels. Not oil pastels! The larger the set the better
- Two sheets of 19 x 25 or 12 x16 Canson Mi-Teintes pastel paper medium value or a pad of toned pastel paper